In the runoff the opposition party Homeland Union - Lithuanian Christian Democrats leads with 26 candidates leaving Lithuanian Farmers and Greens Union with 16 seats.
Lithuanian Social Democratic Party is leading in 5 constituencies with its candidates, Liberals Movement - 7, Labour Party - 1, Freedom Party - 3, Social Democratic Labour Party - 3, Electoral Action of Poles Party - 3, Lithuanian Green Party - 1, Freedom and Justice Party - 1, independent candidates - 4.
Potential partners - liberals
The non-final results show the HU-LCD secured 50 seats in the parliament, and the now-ruling Lithuanian Farmers and Greens Union will have 32 representatives in the parliament.
The HU-LCD's potential partners – the Liberal Movement and the Freedom party – won 13 and 10 mandates respectively, meaning that the three parties might have 72 votes out of 141.
The Social Democratic Party of Lithuania will have 13 MPs, and the Labor Party will have ten seats, the preliminary results show.
The Electoral Action of Poles in Lithuania – Christian Families Alliance and the Social Democratic Labor Party of Lithuania will have three representatives each.
* The Homeland Union – Lithuanian Christian Democrats – 50 mandates
* The Lithuanian Farmers and Greens Union– 32 mandates
* The Liberal Movement – 13 mandates
* The Social Democratic Party of Lithuania – 13 mandates
* The Freedom Party – 11 mandates
* The Labor Party – 10 mandates
* The Electoral Action of Poles in Lithuania – Christian Families Alliance – 3 mandates
* The Social Democratic Labor Party of Lithuania – 3 mandates
* The Freedom and Justice Party – 1 mandate
* The Lithuanian Green Party– 1 mandate
* Independents – 4 mandates
There are 141 seats in the Seimas of Lithuania.